Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dávid, Eden and kids...

I spent my last year in Hungary with a wonderful family, who made me feel very loved and as part of their own family.

Dávid is one of the most generous person I've met in my life; he will literally take off his shoes to give it to someone in need. He has a great sense of humor and it's a good listener.

Eden is a top-notch mother and wife. She cooks divinely, and can make a grand meal out of three ingredients and a bit of salt :D Eden is a terrific friend, and was very supportive of all my crazy ideas.

The kids were amazing, each in their own unique way.

I want to take the opportunity to thank them for all the help, love and encouragement they gave me. I spent the best period of my life in Hungary with them; it was magical.

Thank you! I could never thank you enough! I love you so much!