Thursday, December 3, 2009

News...

For those of you who don't know what I have been up to ever since I came back from Romania this summer, I will get you updated:
-On October I came back from a one-month seminar/camp for young volunteers held in Timisoara, Romania
-I moved out from Erd. Now I live in Budapest (close to Savoya Park, on the XIth distict) with a family with 4 children.
-I go to the Janos Korhaz with Danci pretty much every two weeks, on Friday.
-Once a week (usually on Tuesdays)I go help out the Magyar-Maltai Szeretetszolgalat kitchen for homeless, right on Moszkva Ter.
-With a friend we go to the Orthopedic Clinic, by Karolina Utca, to visit the children's ward once a week, on Thursday around 6pm.

These are just some of the projects I am personally involved with. I will try to post photos, as soon as I can get a camera.
Thank you so much for your prayers and support!! God bless you!